Roasting the Broccoli:
- Cut out the broccoli florets from two heads of broccoli and put them in a bowl.
- Add about 15 cloves of garlic to this bowl.
- Season with Keya Pizza Oregano generously and drizzle the florets with olive oil.
- Place them on aluminum foil on a baking tray and bake them at 200° C for 35-40 mins or until they look crispy and roasted. Turn them around half way through, so that all sides of the florets get crispy.
- Wash and dry out a bunch of baby spinach leaves and add them to a large salad bowl.
- Add your roasted broccoli florets with the roasted garlic cloves as well.
- Add a handful of almonds sliced lengthwise.
- Lastly, (and this is optional) add a just a few shavings of any block cheese (I used Amul cheese)
This is the best part! In a bowl, mix the following ingredients and whisk them thoroughly till they form a nice creamy dressing…
- 4 tablespoons of hung curd
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- The juice of two lemons
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Toss the salad with the dressing only just before serving. You’re going to be addicted to this yummy salad.